Need some ideas for your Coffee Break®?
- Invite friends, family, colleagues, clients, community members or neighbours for a coffee party and tell them it's in support of the Alzheimer Society of Simcoe County
- Hold a bake sale. If you feed them, they will come!
- Already sell coffee? Donate a portion of your proceeds to the Alzheimer Society of Simcoe County or offer a paper cut-out for people to sign and display to show their support
- Join up with a pre-existing event. It's easy to combine Coffee Break® with a pre-existing event or meeting and it guarantees you will have high attendance.
- Have a cook-off. Choose a judge to sample people’s favourite recipes to find a winner.
- Recipe exchange. Have people bring their best recipes to trade, in exchange for a donation.
- Hold a Garage Sale. Have people bring in their gently used items and hold a garage sale (with coffee of course!)
- Office Auction. Use our paper cut-outs as tickets for an auction. Have a local business or company donate a prize for the winner
- Dress down day. Ask everyone to wear forget-me-not blue or have a casual work clothing day at the office.
- Not a coffee fan? Consider a smoothie, hot chocolate, lemonade or tea party
Want more tips, coffee recipes and other helpful hints? Visit our Facebook page!